12 Gauge alarm mine

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BradG

BradG

Hoping his isn't breaking any rules posting it here? if so no offence if the thread's deleted.

This is a 12 gauge tripwire alarm. firing pin is cocked back and held in place with an insert which is attached to the trip wire.

a 12 Gauge BLANK shotgun cartridge is inserted, and the device is pointed downwards.

Two screw mounting holes on the rear allow for it to be screwed to a tree or barn etc.

Great for perimeter security of a campsite, with the line low enough to catch wildlife approaching, or high enough to allow an animal to pass, but to be triggered by intruders. Also attached to doors, triggering the device when the door is opened. Very effective shed alarm!

Need less to say il be either airbrushing or anodising it matte black. shiny silver isn't very covert!

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 12,010
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 8,045
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 10,155
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BradG

Lol derek, a few too many sensors surrounding my home for those tactics. I worked as a security consultant for a few years, so needless to say my inrerest in cctv and alarm systems is most probably a little over the top lol

Mike by other uses I hope your referring to things like 12 guage flare cartridges and pointing it upwards :p

Top Bottom