winners of the Advance Casting contest.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
With 8 votes squeaking in at #rd place, Entry #3

This entry was submitted by Jeannin Lewis, (dinosaurnut)
Jeannine wins a $50 gift certificate from R and B,

With 32 votes our 2nd place winner Is John Terefenko or JTTHECLOCKMAN

John wins $50 Gift certificate from dieseldoc and a $25 gift certificate from Little Machine shop but has donated his prizes to sbwertz to be used for the Blind Center Turners. Thanks John.

And in First place submitted by MIK OR Michael Lawrence with 47 votes.

Michael wins a Sterling silver pen kit from SilverPen Parts.

Congratulations to all that entered.

Our other entries are
Cody Walker.

and Bob Markison.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred Bruche

Congrats to winners and entries, certainly not an easy contest to evaluate for me. @Bob Markison it would certainly be interesting what you were planning to do with a "50ml conical tube" blank (I use A LOT of 50ml conical tubes in my regular job), as it's not obvious from your pictures :)

Bob in SF

Congratulations to Michael, John, and Jeannin!

Casting is alive and well.

- Bob

PS: Fred - the 50ml centrifuge tube is ideal for bottle stopper casting with PR - the casting shrinks just enough to pop right out with a nearly-polished surface - the dark bottom segment conceals the tapped entry channel for the stainless steel stopper. More of these "Songful Stoppers" ahead.

jttheclockman

Thank you for all that voted for my pen. Congrats to the other winners and to all those that entered. Thank you Michael for running the contest.

MIKL

Thank you very much to everyone
Especially Mike for taking the time to Organize and run the Competition, A Job Well Done Mate!!!

Many Thanks also to everyone who took the time to vote on all of the wonderful works of art that were submitted

There were some very Awesome Pens/Bottle Stopper entered this year, great job to everyone who took the time to create a work of art and enter the competition

i am Super Excited to have won the competition

i look forward to going toe to toe with you all again next year

all the best

MIK

Fred Bruche

Congratulations to Michael, John, and Jeannin!

Casting is alive and well.

- Bob

PS: Fred - the 50ml centrifuge tube is ideal for bottle stopper casting with PR - the casting shrinks just enough to pop right out with a nearly-polished surface - the dark bottom segment conceals the tapped entry channel for the stainless steel stopper. More of these "Songful Stoppers" ahead.

Thank you for the detailed description Bob. Makes sense now, I totally missed that it was a bottle stopper... :redface:

Top Bottom