where to get a pressure pot in Canada?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magimat

Hey,

I've been turning a few wood pens lately and since I'm beginning to be addicted to this hobby, I'm now thinking about getting into acrylic turning and I'm looking at making my own resin blanks using alumilite and I understand that I am gonna need a pressure pot for it.

The harbor freight modified pressure paint pot looks like a good cheap solution, but since I live in Canada (Quebec actually), HF won't ship over here.

So.. where are my fellow canadians getting their pressure pot from here in canada? Any good cheap solution like the HF one?

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

I am looking to sell my Devilbiss pressure pot and accessories to do casting. I am in Toronto but if you are visiting sometime, you are welcome to see the equipment in my shop.

If you wish to purchase new, try PRINCESS AUTO as they have pressure pots at a reasonable price. Good luck and welcome to the IAP..

magimat

Thanks for the replies. This one from princesse auto looks a lot like the one from Harbor Freight:

10 Litre Paint Tank | Princess Auto

I read somewhere that it sometimes get in sale at 99$, can anyone confirm this? Any idea how often this item is on sale?

Top Bottom