Where can I buy grapevine for casting?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
How much are you looking for? I can send you some wild Texas Mustang Grape Vine if you want some.

Edgar

cpmech425

Not looking for much just want to try to make a few blanks. I just started casting last December. How much would you want for a small flat rate box full. Thanks Brian

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Not looking for much just want to try to make a few blanks. I just started casting last December. How much would you want for a small flat rate box full. Thanks Brian

I'll be glad to send you an SFRB for $7 just to cover shipping to help you get started. I have a lot of this stuff and can supply much more at a reasonable cost if you want more later. Just send me a pm with your address & I'll send you my PP info.

robutacion

G'day Brian,

Glad you found some vine pieces, I'm sure Edgar will look after you.

Just so that you know, I do also have some Shiraz red grapevine already cut into pen blanks casting sizes and is also stabilised either clear or in colour such as red, blue, green, etc.

If you one day want to try it, I can fix you up, the shipping from Australia will cost a bit and the stabilised vine is AU$15.00 per kilo, the 1kg weight will cost AU$24.00 to the USA.

This off-course is all info that you may use one day, or not...!

Best of luck,

Cheers
George

Top Bottom