What do you guys think of these pressure pots?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

# 1 yes, and good bid price for now. Good deal if it stays under maybe $25 or $30.
# 2 I don't think is big enough,
# 3 Also probably too small.
My 2 cents.

helgi

Pressure pot

The only one that is any good is the bink's 2 gal, but make sure that the guy sends new lid gasket with it. Or check with paint store selling spray equipment if you can get a gasket for the lid.
helgi,

helgi

pressure pot

You do not have to fabricate lid gasket should be one piece, I have a gallon & half pressure pot spare which I'm cleaning up (was used for furniture finishing), it is good for pressure but vacuum I do not know, I possibly can inquire shipping to US costs as I live in Canada. But willing to trade for some pen kits or interesting blanks.
helgi.

Binks and DeVilbiss are "industry standard" as far as pressure pots are concerned. The first one listed is a pretty fair unit, and if you could get it for $30 or so, it would be a REAL bargain. The lid gasket is available from just about any Binks distributor, even if they have to order it---but will be kind of pricey! The pot itself is far more 'heavy-duty' than the HF unit, and barring GROSS misuse, will definitely last a lifetime. Its been a lot of years since I was involved in the finishing industry, but I can tell you that in the 80's these little pots went for a couple hundred bucks.

Top Bottom