Watch Parts Video

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Awesome video! Thanks for posting this. Straight...to the point...informative, and nothing phony. Not acting like you're doing a commercial. So what if it cut short? I got all I needed. :wink: Thanks Ernie!

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Awesome video! Thanks for posting this. Straight...to the point...informative, and nothing phony. Not acting like you're doing a commercial. So what if it cut short? I got all I needed. :wink: Thanks Ernie!

For some reason my phone stop recording at the end. But you got 99% of it!

Cwalker935

Very nice job on the video. I've had some faces and gears for a while with the intention of making a watch parts pen, you may have just pushed me over the top due to do it.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
This is the kind of thing I come to this forum for. I really appreciate the people that take the time and go to all of the trouble to share there knowledge. Thank you.

I don't mind sharing my process. Alot of people are hush hush on how they do it. I hope you put it to good use!!

dogcatcher

If you need to thin the part, a good method is to build a jig similar to jeweler's "hand faceting jig". This will get you 90 degrees to the "grinder" and a flat surface.

Top Bottom