Tribute Block

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
Without getting political.

My heart goes out to the officers and their families of the recent events in Dallas.
I know I don't have the exact colors, but this is a block I cast today as a tribute...the thin blue line concept.

I'm looking for any ideas to have engraved on these as a tribute.

I also wonder if anyone here might know of a way to donate the profits from these to either the families or at least the Dallas police. I know it isn't much, but I feel that it might help in some little way.

I hope to get these finished in the next few days and put them up for sale in a couple of places. Maybe Ebay? Maybe it's just me, but I can't get past the terrible things that continue to happen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PapaTim

Seeing that casting makes me think of the "thin blue line" and all the chaos swirling around our law enforcement in communities around the country. A very fitting tribute.

lhowell

The colors are impeccable!! I do not know about the engraving part but there is an organization called ATODallas.org (Assist the Officer) that you can donate to. I was just part of a group of people that donated goods to an auction (ended up being three separate auctions due to the amount of items people made!!) on Instagram and raised over $1,000 for the ATODallas.org organization.

stuckinohio

Maybe have them engraved with "In memory of Officer
Dallas Police Department Badge # "

You could do one for each officer and sell them. Maybe officers or Deputies from your local police department would buy them.

Same concept as the bracelets for KIA soldiers or POW's

Top Bottom