Sugar Pinecones

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wlg

Is there anyone here with sugar pine/Pine Cones in their back yard. I would be interested in paying postage for all I can get ( 10-14' )?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodpens

Originally posted by wlg
<br />Is there anyone here with sugar pine/Pine Cones in their back yard. I would be interested in paying postage for all I can get ( 10-14' )?

I'd like to see the tree that has pine cones that size! [;)]

woodpens

Originally posted by LostintheWoods
<br />I kinda think Dan meant to say 10-14", not 10-14'. Logic dictated that I read it that way, anyhow.

Yes, my poor attempt at a little humor. Must be the meds affecting me. [;)] 14" is a large cone, but 14' would be a monster! [:D]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by woodpens
<br />
Originally posted by LostintheWoods
<br />I kinda think Dan meant to say 10-14", not 10-14'. Logic dictated that I read it that way, anyhow.

Yes, my poor attempt at a little humor. Must be the meds affecting me. [;)] 14" is a large cone, but 14' would be a monster! [:D]

Logic? We have to be logical now?!?!?!? Dang, we need a tutorial, and fast!!!![:D]

angboy

Here's the tutorial on how to think logically:

1. Decide what you want to say, or what your thought or answer might be.

2. If male, assume you're illogical[B)] and go ask your wife- her answer will be logical.

3. If female, know that you're logical. You don't need to query anyone else.[:X]

4. If all else fails, see what Cav thinks/wrote, and do the opposite and you'll be logical![}:)][}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom