Scale to .1 gram

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CrashmanS

I need a scale that will weight down to .1 of gram. Model numbers or links would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Skie_M

Hmmm .... my little digital scale from Harbor Freight will display down to tenths of a gram, but it's not perfectly accurate ... it can be off by .1 grams, so I typically need to make sure that I am weighing 10 times as much to get an accurate reading.

Make sure that if you need .1 gram accuracy, your scale goes to .01 grams with +/- .02 grams accuracy or better.

By the way, 1 karot weight (ct) in precious stones comes out to .2 grams ... why are you needing this level of accuracy?

CrashmanS

Hmmm .... my little digital scale from Harbor Freight will display down to tenths of a gram, but it's not perfectly accurate ... it can be off by .1 grams, so I typically need to make sure that I am weighing 10 times as much to get an accurate reading.

Make sure that if you need .1 gram accuracy, your scale goes to .01 grams with +/- .02 grams accuracy or better.

By the way, 1 karot weight (ct) in precious stones comes out to .2 grams ... why are you needing this level of accuracy?
The one I have now is down to the single gram. One large pours I'm ok. But I'm doing some smaller stuff and it just won't get the proper mix ratio correct.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom