Pour Spout for Gallons of Resin - What do You Use?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

doberman

I have a problem getting resin all over the outside of the gallon cans. Has anyone come up with a good solution for alleviating (wow big word huh!!) this problem??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Ed Davidson (YoYoSpin) posted a link awhile back to a one gallon pump dispenser that expelled one ounce per press. If you can't find it in the archives, drop him an email.

Woodlvr

HD has a snap on lid for gallon paint cans, works great for paint so it should work good for resin I would think.

Mike

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
One trick I learned pouring liquids out of large containers is to tilt the can in the opposite direction than you would expect. While this is a little hard to describe, if the can is facing you and the spout is on the left, instead of tilting the can to the left to pour, tilt it to the right. This allows air to continually get into the container replacing the liquid without disturbing the flow. Makes for a really smooth pour.

stevers

Thats a heck of a price for those jugs. I may look into that for other things as well. Wounder if theres a minimum quantity on purchase. I didn't go past the first page. Lazy tonight.

Rifleman1776

Do internet searches for industrial supplies. Products, like the mentioned pump, abound for this sort of work. Go to the source of your resin. Chances are they sell what you need. To keep it simple and cheap, you could dip and pour with a small container.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom