Need help with getting carbon fiber sleeves

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

yaroslaw

I am trying to get some carbon sleeves to try casting (as a background for watchpart pens). And I've got a lot of problems with it.

First of all, it is locally unavailable. My Google-fu isn't strong enough.
Second, it's off of Ebay. Nobody sells it there.
And last - I've tried to get from guys recommended here - Soller composites. No luck. "We do not ship without delivery confirmation" - that means 40+$ for international shipment (compare to 10-15$ normal post, 24$ priority mail small flat rate). I was taking more than I need for myself, and it was 30$ for carbon sleeves. And I cannot even run some tests to see if I like the results and want to buy more:( and 70$ just for tests is a bit expensive...

Anyone can suggest other seller or help me some other way? May be teach me how to braid my own carbon sleeves... joking:)

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Marko50

I get mine from ACP Composites. They will send free samples and usually don't charge shipping for anything under 5 feet and best of all they don't have a minimum. You can order 1 foot if you want to. I have found that the .50 (1/2 inch) works for every tube. Excellent product too! Here's the link:

https://www.acpsales.com

Top Bottom