Maneater Crafts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WhiskeyRain

I've been using these molds and pressure pot insert since the kickstarter campaign last year and can't say enough good things about my results. I highly recommend these molds to anyone looking for a heavy duty casting solution. Can't wait until the knife scale molds are back in stock.

Also, the included liquid diamond resin has produced better than expected results.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_4048.jpg
    IMG_4048.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_4046.jpg
    IMG_4046.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_4047.JPG
    IMG_4047.JPG
    315.4 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_3382.jpg
    IMG_3382.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_3270.JPG
    IMG_3270.JPG
    430.6 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_3210.JPG
    IMG_3210.JPG
    344.9 KB · Views: 375
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

I agree with Matt. Another tip for your molds. I see you have the capability for tube in casting and also do Cholla Cactus. The last few times I cast the cactus I painted my tubes and predrilled the cactus. Then I glued in the tubes and cast with the tube in plugs. That way the tube is centered and you have a nice cactus pattern all the way around the pen. I'm not saying it can't be done other ways but there's no worry about drilling off center or hoping the center of the cactus isn't too big for your tubes. You'll know how it's going to fit before you cast it. As far as the casting system goes I've cast hundreds of blanks and have worn out only a couple of plugs and the molds look like new.

tkbarron

Thanks guys! Very kind words indeed! I'm so grateful to be a part of this wonderful community!

I'll be adding some new molds to my site in the coming days, if I can get my head above water. It's extremely hard to get ahead of the curve when one works two full-time jobs!! First will be a 5.25" block mold which I've already started shipping to Barry Gross and Scott Walker. Another will be a turkey call mold and if time permits next week I'll have a bespoke mold and two duck call molds available.

Other big additions are coming to the website as well. I will be adding Royal Palm Resin, alligator jawbone and a few other raw materials for casting.

Pen Zen

Barry Gross and Scott Walker, wow that's big time. I love my mold but it is lonely, I need more. I have already told my family I want all my Christmas presents this year to come from Maneater. Now I think I better tell them to order early. Thanks again.

Top Bottom