m ore boring snake skin blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

made these yesterday. Love summertime casting.
do a good turn daily!
Don

Attachments

• 2016-06-23 11.41.44.jpg
    2016-06-23 11.41.44.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 424
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Looks good Don! So far my summer has been rain and more rain with humidity and a chance of tornado. Lol. Enjoy it!

Kenny Durrant

Looks Great. I was at the Oklahoma City Zoo yesterday and saw quite a few that would make nice pens. I guess the one that shocked me the most was the Green Mamba!

Marmotjr

Problem is Ken, You gotta catch them first. And then you gotta get outa the cage without being seen!

Kenny Durrant

I was just admiring the patterns and colors. The last thing I need to do is try something like that. Since Don's a lot better caster than I maybe he can get up there and grab a few. He is a lot closer than I am. And to drag another IAP Member in the pot, he lives close to a man that's not afraid to grab them if he'd rather not do it himself.

Swftfox

Maybe a pro caster like you can help a beginner...you know...like me! I am using some scrap grey snakeskin. I am using an Aluminite 1:1 casting resin I got at hobby lobby. It keeps turning sections of the snakeskin solid black, but just portions of it. Other than that all went well. What's up?

its_virgil

answered your PM before I saw this.
Don

Maybe a pro caster like you can help a beginner...you know...like me! I am using some scrap grey snakeskin. I am using an Aluminite 1:1 casting resin I got at hobby lobby. It keeps turning sections of the snakeskin solid black, but just portions of it. Other than that all went well. What's up?

Top Bottom