Label casters

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

papaturner

Have you notice a change in the Avery labels. The labels now have the TrueBlock added to the label TrueBlock blocks out everything underneath the label. It also has eliminated the adhesion to the tubes we use them on. The ones that have this TrueBlock are dark on the adhesive side.

Anyone else had this problem? If so what have you done to correct the situation?

I plan to search for another label.

Comments would be appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

I just got some Avery 3383 full page Sticker Project Paper. It doesn't have the TrueBlock as far as I can determine. So far I've had pretty good success with them, fwtw.

papaturner

I just got some Avery 3383 full page Sticker Project Paper. It doesn't have the TrueBlock as far as I can determine. So far I've had pretty good success with them, fwtw.

Thanks Lenny. I have checked all my stores that iI normally buy from and everything they had had TrueBlock.

I guess I can keep looking.:biggrin:

papaturner

Have you ever tried water slide decal paper rather than labels. Much easier to use . IMHO
Lin.

Thanks Lin. Yeah I do use decals however the kind I use is the clear so I can`t get white. I haven`t tried to use the white decal stock the way I use the labels. That might work I`ll give it a try. Thanks

jsolie

I've done probably close to 150 tubes with some Avery labels that have "Trueblock."

I haven't had any adhesion issues to tubes since I started wiping the tubes down beforehand with a piece of paper towel that's slightly damp from Windex. After this, I roll them around on a paper towel to soak up any residual, then let them sit for a few minutes to dry. The labels stick to the cleaned tubes like crazy.

papaturner

I've done probably close to 150 tubes with some Avery labels that have "Trueblock."

I haven't had any adhesion issues to tubes since I started wiping the tubes down beforehand with a piece of paper towel that's slightly damp from Windex. After this, I roll them around on a paper towel to soak up any residual, then let them sit for a few minutes to dry. The labels stick to the cleaned tubes like crazy.

Thanks John I will give that a go.

papaturner

Thanks John I will give that a go.

John just came from the work shop and you tip was great. I worked like a charm.
Thanks a bunch!

Top Bottom