i am thinking of moving to FL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

clapiana

I am going completely nuts not being able to pour any resin up here in the frozen north :( sure we are in the Super Bowl again but I would give that up to be able to do some casting!!! so should I leave nh and go south? :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dennisg

Our weather guy just posted that we'll be having temps in the 70s through next weekend. The last 3 days were warm and sunny. Don't get me wrong, we do have cold weather here but normally only a few days at a time. Better hurry though we get 1000 new residents each day.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Craig, it was 30 degrees and windy here. I actually spent about 2 hours in the shop pouring blanks. The only thing I heat the shop with is a torpedo heater. Takes a little bit longer to cure, but sure beats nothing.

robutacion

I am going completely nuts not being able to pour any resin up here in the frozen north :( sure we are in the Super Bowl again but I would give that up to be able to do some casting!!! so should I leave nh and go south? :)

Well mate, if you are prepared to move a "little" further, and want to say god-by to the snow, ice and cold temperatures, Australia is a good solution and SA is recommended, even tough here are experience the summer heat wave at about 40°C not F...!:eek::biggrin:

You wouldn't have any more resin pouring and drying problems, ever...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

PTsideshow

How about building a light box, a low wattage 60 watt old style light bulb hanging in a cardboard box. Or a desk lamp inside a box built out of insulation board. Years ago, I built one out of a half sheet of styro insulating board and a desk lamp with 100 watt bulb worked well. It's cheaper than moving!

I duct taped the sides and top of the light box together that way when done I could cut it apart for storage!
:clown:

Top Bottom