Honey comb pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daddy1

I have a request to make a pen for a business whose logo is a bee. I thought a pen made out of some honey comb would be really cool. I thought I would see if anyone has done it yet before I dive in to the honey pot. Any one tried this yet and if so what advice do you have?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MikeinSC

Honey comb is made of wax that has a fairly low melting point. A short trip in a hot would likely do it in.

OKLAHOMAN

Mike, that is very kind of you and I wish you great success in your endeavor. It was a pleasure working with you the last two years.

mecompco

Tried to order some this morning--ran out of time to continue messing about with the crazy security puzzle so I had to "walk away".

Regards,
Michael

healeydays

mecompco

Tried to order some this morning--ran out of time to continue messing about with the crazy security puzzle so I had to "walk away".

Regards,
Michael

I almost said the heck with that stupid puzzle too!

One has to wonder how many sales have been lost to that stupid "Captcha" puzzle nonsense? At least one, to my knowledge. If it were my website, I would SERIOUSLY consider finding an alternative!

Regards,
Michael

OKLAHOMAN

Guys after 2 years this is the first were hearing about this,I know it changes every so often and maybe it's gotten harder. I will forward this thread to my web master Curtis Seabeck and have it changed. Unless we're told we don't know so thanks for letting us know you've had a problem with the Captcha

Top Bottom