HELP!!! Needing a caster . . .

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

cozee

Pluuuuu-eeeeze!!!! ( I hope that was pathetic enough cause that is as close to begging as you'll get out of me!)

I am in need of someone to do a little casting for me. Size is up to you and your equipment. I need 3 semi-specfic colors for a prototype I'm working on. Nothing fancy, just solid opaque colors. PM or email me.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

Golly Greg, I wondered what diameter of wheel you wanted, then swivel or fixed? But never mind, that is an entirely different caster.

Rich

cozee

Thanks Rich!! IF I do come to need one of those I know who to contact!!!! ;)

<b>Curtis</b>, Got it! I will reply later this morning.

Draken

I have a bunch of precast PR sitting in my shop. Let me know the colors, and I'll see what I have. Can't cast anything new until it warms up and I get more resin.

Cheers,
Draken

Draken

Originally posted by mrplace
<br />
Originally posted by Draken
<br />Can't cast anything new until it warms up and I get more resin.

Cheers,
Draken

Jeeze......, we have had the air conditioning on for the last week it seems, only during the day though.

I only cast outside due to the smell, so I prefer the temps to be 60 or higher while letting it cure. If I cast during the week, then I need the overnight temp to not dip below 60. We've had some nice days here and there, but nothing consistent yet. Today, high in the 70's, tomorrow, 50's. Plus I need to sell some of that crib dam wood so I have the funds to get the PR. I expect to have the certificates no later than Monday, so the lots will be posted then. Currently have enough for 6 lots, more will have to wait until my Timberwolf blade arrives.

Cheers,
Draken

Cheers,
Draken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom