Custom Acrylic Blank?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenwc

I'm no where near being able to cast my own blanks but I have a request to do a pen(s) in someones school colors. Does anyone know who I could "commission" for lack of a better word to cast a few blanks if I let them know the colors needed?

Just thought this might be the best place to ask.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrplace

If Mick can't/doesn't, let me know, I would be glad to help. I am in Dallas, not sure where in the Great Country of Texas you’re from.

If you have color swatches, or could make some in Paint or other program, email them to me and I can most likely hit it dead on with opaque colors. I don’t have that extensive of a translucent collection.

kenwc

Thanks to both of you for your response. The person that wants this is going to get me the actual color names so we can best match. I think it's the colors for the Christian Academy his son goes to. I should know in a couple of days...

By the way MRPLACE...I'm in North Richland Hills...

its_virgil

Wow! kenwc and mrplace are neighbors.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by kenwc
<br />Thanks to both of you for your response. The person that wants this is going to get me the actual color names so we can best match. I think it's the colors for the Christian Academy his son goes to. I should know in a couple of days...

By the way MRPLACE...I'm in North Richland Hills...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom