which colors...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoiberg

i was at artstuf just looking around and it looked like they had a million different kinds of dyes/colorants, etc. for PR.

curious if anyone can shine light on which exact ones I would want to go for. the powdered pigments and luster pigments?

i guess i'm just curious to know if the powders work better than dyes, etc... (edit in) how far will like 1/4 lb. of a powder get me?

and, is artstuf still considered the best place to get the PR & colorants?

thanks!

Mikey

1/4 lb is a LOT of colorant. I think I got like 1oz or .5 oz containers of Pearl-Ex pigments at Blick and you can make quite a few blanks with just one little canister.

Jerryconn

I recently placed a order with artstuf.com and ordered the 1/4 lb. canisters. I got the powders, artstuf was the only place that had the colors that I wanted and were easy to deal with, the ONLY less than favorable thing I can say is they sock it to you on the handling and shipping costs. That was part of the desision for me getting the 1/4 lb. cans I might as well get as much as I can for the shipping costs, that way I don't have to order as often, I may never have to order these colors again, thats how far the 1/4 lb size will go [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom