Coastal Scents

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

qalien

Hope this is ok to post here...Just a heads up for anyone looking for mica powders, I just got an email from Coastal Scents that says they are having a 50% off sale until November 29th. There is also free shipping for if you spend $50.

SDB777

Was there a 'code' or something to enter? I didn't see that email in my inbox...must have done something wrong?

Scott (normally get their stuff) B

Live2Dive

I'm going on 2.5 hours! It is ridiculous! If they would have just allowed the sample mica pack to be 50% off, I would have had to add 1 item and be done with it. But no - I have to add each color I want individually. So freakin slow!

grz5

still waiting........... if the deal wasn't so good i would have quit long ago. Did anyone have issues putting the orchid shimmer color in the cart??

Live2Dive

Ha ha. I'm still adding samples. I'm up to about $80 bucks now. Only $20 more to go! I have to browsers open, and I add one item in each browser, and it does seem to move along a bit better. after adding, I go do something around the house. Come back and click on the next item. So freakin slow.

clapiana

I really hope this stuff is good. It took me an hour to add everything and hit refresh a zillion times to keep it going but I got it all paying by PayPal to boot :)

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Probably all of those people that are taking the plunge into casting!! There's no way i'd be still be trying to place my order after 9 hours. My time is worth way more than i'd save. I'll try and place my order Sunday.

grz5

12 hours......12 hours and I finially got everything I wanted. Now I just need to justify to the gf the time I spent waiting :p

workinforwood

I was having issues too. Now it's like 4am and I'm breezing through the site no problem. I'm saving so much money I'm buying my more popular colors by the pound...going to get the most out of the free shipping for sure!

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
galien: I thank you for the information on the sale. My wife does NOT thank you for the information on the sale.:biggrin::biggrin: I had the slow thing Friday night on the computer but the Droid smartphone got in just zing, zing,zint. BUT, not liking to do 120 dollars worth of typing on a small keyboard with extra large hands, I waited till about 6:00 yesterday morning. It took me approx. half hour or so. NOW another five thousand for enough PR to use it up. :frown::befuddled:

juteck

I was finally able to add items to my cart pretty quickly, but took an hour to get through the checkout procedures. Makes you wonder how many makeup artists and crafts people are placing orders this weekend!

Brooks803

I had tried for 2 days but couldn't even get the page to load. I lucked out yesterday morning and got everything I needed in about 15mins. I was really happy to find out the free shipping was via Priority instead of the usual Fedex.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Just finished my order. Only took 20 minutes to do it all. Should have enough powder to last for quite a while. Now if I could find the same deal on PR i'd be set!!

Brooks803

I got lucky Ernie. Illstreet is only a 2hr drive for me and I save $50 per 5gal bucket picking it up. I'm picking up an order tomorrow and saved over $200 by not having it shipped!

grz5

I got lucky Ernie. Illstreet is only a 2hr drive for me and I save $50 per 5gal bucket picking it up. I'm picking up an order tomorrow and saved over $200 by not having it shipped!

is there a difference/preference to ordering simlar 41 on illstreet ir uscomposites?

EBorraga

In Memoriam
There's a place that sells it locally. But I can get it cheaper with shipping through uscomposites. Pretty crazy if you ask me.

Brooks803

is there a difference/preference to ordering simlar 41 on illstreet ir uscomposites?

Not really. With shipping they charge the same amount. Illstreet has a few other products worth looking at like respirators and stuff. I like the container from Illstreet better as well. Nice people to work with too, they offered to meet me at thier facility on Fri (they were closed) so I could pick up my resin sooner but I declined due to being black Friday and I almost got hit 4 times just driving to the bank!

Top Bottom