Cigar Labels With Matching Cigar Boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dr Robert

I've recently started applying cigar labels to my pens and pairing up with the box. Many of these boxes are really a work of art and embellished with beautiful colors and designs. The labels also mimic the manufacturer's logo on the box. I have a great relationship with a local cigar store, supplying me with some nice boxes. My problem is finding the labels which match the boxes. They do save some labels and I periodically "dumpster dive" to locate some. This is hit or miss and a struggle to find these labels. I obtained a few cigar magazines and have even reached out to a label maker in the Dominican Republic but no response. Where can I find these labels? I have bought some on Craig's List and EBay but these are a mishmash and low quality! Any suggestions!!?? Thank you!!! Dr Bob

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dr Robert

Hi, PM me list of what labels you are looking for. I have a lot of labels I collected and don't use them anymore.
Keith

Awesome Keith!! Thank you so much! I have a lot of boxes I've collected but no labels to go with them...Some of these wooden boxes are really works of art... I'll send you a list.. Again thank you

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

MDWine

We have a local cigar shop that collects bands, and they make empty boxes in a pile that you can hit for free. On my visit they gave me a big handful of bands, and several boxes!

Nice folks, possibly you have a local shop that will do the same.

Top Bottom