Anybody know what time it is?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

Been a busy week.
No CA was harmed in the making of these :biggrin:

PSX_20161207_141525.jpg

Harry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Harry those blanks look great, you did a nice job on them. And you did a lot of work in a week, if I really push it I can get 12-15 done in a week. Between taking watches apart, cleaning the parts, bending parts, gluing them on casting and turning I think I average about 2-3 hours per blank.

From the parts that you are using I can tell you are taking watches apart, you don't get all of those parts when you buy watch parts by the gram off eBay.

Mike

Skie_M

Let's see ... the Big Hand is under the clip ... the Little Hand is under my thumb ....

Oh well, it's five o'clock somewhere!

Kenny Durrant

Well I'm glad I waited a few days before replying after the loss Sunday night. I thought it would be to good to be true if the "BOYS" won the rest of the season. Yes I'm including the post season as well. I'm not a die hard fan but I do enjoy football. I remember the days when the Cowboys and the Stealers were not only competing for the Super Bowl but the most Super Bowl wins. Honestly ALL the blanks look awesome and I even noticed you made 2 Cowboys and only 1 Stealers. Good call because I think you might have a higher demand for the blue and silver HA HA. Thanks for posting your work.

vtgaryw

Beautiful. I've done quite a few myself, but the Mickey Mouse watch face has stymied me. I had a couple a year or so ago, but the paint flaked off terribly when I tried bending it. I've done other painted faced okay most of the time. Is there any secret, or is it just hit or miss having the right type of face?

Gary

longbeard

Beautiful. I've done quite a few myself, but the Mickey Mouse watch face has stymied me. I had a couple a year or so ago, but the paint flaked off terribly when I tried bending it. I've done other painted faced okay most of the time. Is there any secret, or is it just hit or miss having the right type of face?

Gary

No secret really. After you bend some, you know what to look for.
I did have a Steamboat Mickey that didn't like the bending process

Harry

Top Bottom