Adhesive for small labels

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rogersab1223

Hello everyone -

What do you typically use as an adhesive for smaller labels glued to tubes. For stamps, seals, cigar labels, beer bottle neck labels, etc. What do you use to seal them prior to casting?

Thanks,
Andy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Turned Around

Hello everyone -

What do you typically use as an adhesive for smaller labels glued to tubes. For stamps, seals, cigar labels, beer bottle neck labels, etc. What do you use to seal them prior to casting?

Thanks,
Andy

for my cigar bands, i use a thick CA. works for me every time and leaves nothing behind after casting.

Rogersab1223

Hello everyone -

Thanks,
Andy

for my cigar bands, i use a thick CA. works for me every time and leaves nothing behind after casting.

Thanks, I'm assuming you "brush" it on to get even coverage? Do you apply a sealant?

Andy

Turned Around

no, i actually just use my fingers. go quick and steady so it doesn't stick to you and pull off the ink from anything you're gluing down. i don't bother with a sealant, just let the CA sit overnight or so before casting. if you do it right fter it's cured, the fumes from the glue will cause cloudiness under the resin

navycop

no, i actually just use my fingers. go quick and steady so it doesn't stick to you and pull off the ink from anything you're gluing down. i don't bother with a sealant, just let the CA sit overnight or so before casting. if you do it right fter it's cured, the fumes from the glue will cause cloudiness under the resin
Do you have anything over your finger ie plastic bag, paper towel?

Top Bottom