Pen Blanks Available at Ohio Penworks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I'm taking the plunge! I will now be offering pen blanks through my Etsy Shop. I'm starting with a limited number of Tube-In Label Blanks, primarily for the Sierra and Sierra Click. Additional types and sizes of blanks will be added in the future.

The overwhelming majority of the blanks I make will be cast in Alumilite. I may, on occasion, use a different type of resin. If I do, that information will be clearly stated.

Blanks purchased from me will have the ends squared. One less thing for you to do!
Edit in 04/20/2018: I've had several penmakers tell me that they would rather square the blanks themselves. Therefore, I will no longer square the ends of the blanks unless requested to do so. However, blanks in inventory as of 4/20/18 have already had their ends squared.

Domestic customers who purchase 5 or more blanks in the same order will have shipping charges refunded. Blanks will be shipped via USPS First Class Parcel Service.

International customers who purchase 5 or more blanks in the same order will have 25% of their shipping charges refunded. Blanks will be shipped via USPS First Class International Package Service.

If you receive a defective blank from me just let me know and it will be promptly replaced at no charge to you. If you make a mistake or damage one of my blanks while turning it I will sell you an identical replacement blank 25% off, plus shipping. The 25% off replacement for a blank damaged by you is limited to 4 times per year.

As is the case with many of the other fine blank makers doing business in the IAP community I accept custom requests.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you over at Ohio Penworks' Etsy Shop.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Great Stuff, Mike !!!

Looking forward to seeing some Sierra Click ... in Stained Glass, Music, and Transportation (Aircraft) themes.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Thanks Mal!

I happen to have some Sierra Clicks with images of stained glass in the works.
I'll get on the music and transportation.

Great Stuff, Mike !!!

Looking forward to seeing some Sierra Click ... in Stained Glass, Music, and Transportation (Aircraft) themes.

Top Bottom