Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RonnieNye

AZ Carbide is a dealer in carbide cutters for the turning world. Our selection of cutters is one of the largest of any dealer.

Most of our square cutters are $ 6.50 and our rounds are $ 11. We also sell in 20 pack and the price of square 10 packs is $ 50 and rounds $ 90 All cutters come with a screw.

Our cutters are made for AZ Carbide and are Nano Carbide.
We have cutters to fit Rockler, Easy Wood Tools, Harrison, Sorby, Hunter, Penn State and Carter Products

As an introduction we are offering a 15% discount of 15% This discount applies to carbide inserts only, not any of the turning hand tools .

Or postage rate is $ 3 per order. Orders greater than $ 150 ship priority mail. All shipments are USPS

Sale starts March 20th ending on Tax Day April 15th. Share your refund with us

Promo code IAP18

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

campzeke

I use AZ Carbide cutters and have NO complaints at all. Great cutters at great prices plus FAST and reasonable shipping. If you use carbide turning tools, you will not be disappointed with their cutters.

Howdy Jan

Oh Geez:
I just sent my first order to AZ Carbide about an hour ago...before I saw this post on IAP.

Order 7036

Can I still get the discount?

Thanks

Howdy Jan

Janice your order has shipped and I sent you extra cutters for the discount you did not get[/QUOTE]

You betcha!!

That works.

Thanks so much

Top Bottom