Bash Discount at Turners Warehouse

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Turners Warehouse is offering a 10% bash discount thru the end of the month. Please use code bash2018 at www.turnerswarehouse.com to save 10% on your order.
Have a great Bash month IAP

Hello Chad

I want to try Liquid diamonds. I see on your site that 12ounce is $14 and if you buy 2 there is a 5% discount. The 24ounce is $34.99 on sale

My math says buy 2 -12ounce for less price to start with.

If I do this does the 5% discount still happen with the discount code 10% or something else. What would make me buy the larger amount 24 ounce over the 12 ounce?? Trying to get the best deal. Thanks

John T.

cschimmel

Hi John, You are correct that is a deterrent for the larger size, I was just trying to provide a sample size people could test the resin with but I'll have to change that, if you want to take advantage of that deal feel free thanks for the heads up. For the discount it does the better of the discounts it does not combine multiple codes. thanks again Chad

jttheclockman

Hi John, You are correct that is a deterrent for the larger size, I was just trying to provide a sample size people could test the resin with but I'll have to change that, if you want to take advantage of that deal feel free thanks for the heads up. For the discount it does the better of the discounts it does not combine multiple codes. thanks again Chad

So you are saying buy the 2 -12 ounce and just get the 10% off.

Also question for you. I saw your video of doing watch part pens with this stuff. Is it better to use pressure or can you get away without?? Any other do's and don't that should be of note?? Thanks

cschimmel

Also question for you. I saw your video of doing watch part pens with this stuff. Is it better to use pressure or can you get away without?? Any other do's and don't that should be of note?? Thanks

Yes it would only get the 10% off because that is the better discount, email me if you want to order so I can give you the price you pointed out.

So you can get away with out pressure but if you have pressure available I would use it because its always better and more consistent. With out pressure do warm the molds, mix the resin and let it warm up a bit and then pour to give the bubbles the best chance of rising. You can of course vibrate, tap bubbles up as well. The LD adheres well to things that others don't so that is a benefit. I like to micro mesh it and then I use Plastix polish to give it a good shine. It turns like alumilite but gets a better shine. If you have any questions on something I missed let me know. thanks chad

jttheclockman

Yes it would only get the 10% off because that is the better discount, email me if you want to order so I can give you the price you pointed out.

So you can get away with out pressure but if you have pressure available I would use it because its always better and more consistent. With out pressure do warm the molds, mix the resin and let it warm up a bit and then pour to give the bubbles the best chance of rising. You can of course vibrate, tap bubbles up as well. The LD adheres well to things that others don't so that is a benefit. I like to micro mesh it and then I use Plastix polish to give it a good shine. It turns like alumilite but gets a better shine. If you have any questions on something I missed let me know. thanks chad

Email sent

Top Bottom