Auction - IAP Blanket - COMPLETE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
50 minutes to go,

looking like a few folks are sleeping. :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::yawn::yawn::yawn:

You snooze, you lose, or maybe your alarm is set...​

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Welcome Anthony!

The high bid is now $200.00
which kicked in the last addition of some blanks from Stonepecker
(Blanket caretaker and servant to the Embroidary Princess).

Do we hear $220.00 ???

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
"Luke, feel the force..."

I sense that the final few minutes may be... fast!

On the Forum link (Blue box above), there are 9 folks viewing the Auctions thread :eek:.

Plan any last minute bids carefully - The highest bid at 7:00 PM will be the winner.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
CONGRATULATIONS TO
RICHARD WITH A WINNING BID OF

$220.00!

On behalf of IAP - Thank you!

And to Vicky (The Embroidery Princess) Winkelman, a HUGE Thank you.

Finally, Thank you to Jeff and Wayne for their additions to the auction.

A great team effort from all involved (and to those who participated in the bidding).

Arrangements via PM will follow.

stonepecker

Congrats Richard. Send me your mailing address and I will get it in tomorrow mail.

For everyone else. The Embroidery Princess is now planning a quilt for next year. Searching for designs and ordering thread. (there goes my auction money)
Start saving your nickels because next year will be bigger.

hcpens

You know, I was just messing with you guy's, thought it was Wednesday, and it was over. Glad I did not bid higher.:biggrin::)

tbroye

I don't feel to bad while I was waiting for results had to take one of the cat the Vet had a seizure we think $490 late we are home and she seem fine will the results of the rest of the tests tomorrow. Congrats to Richard. Now to see if I can lose in the Donation Drawing again.

magpens

I don't feel to bad while I was waiting for results had to take one of the cat the Vet had a seizure we think $490 late we are home and she seem fine will the results of the rest of the tests tomorrow. Congrats to Richard. Now to see if I can lose in the Donation Drawing again.

Sorry to hear that the Vet had a seizure

jttheclockman

Congratulations Rich. Being I was a player in this I am glad it went to someone that can enjoy the workmanship that went into that.

I look forward to other creations from the Wayne household. Job well done.

tbroye

OMG my typing is getting bad. Cat seizure then I did when I got the bill. She seems to be kind ok this morning we are waiting for Urine and Thyroid test results. Blood work last night was normal. She was laying on our bed with my wife when it happened I was there and saw it. Scary but I think she pulled some muscles while flaying around so not as active this morning she ate and drank, what can I say. My mind is faster than my old fingers so my typing has gone down hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom