Puzzles.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
THere will be puzzles,
The first one will be Guess the date that Edgar will post a puzzle. Post your date and I will do a random drawing from all the correct guesses. You are only allowed 2 guesses. I will announce the prizes and winners after Edgar actually gets a contes posted.

No entries allowedthat are time stamped at the same time of Edgar posting or after.
Post them in this Thread.! Good Luck!

FOR Clarification- THis thread was not posted by ED, I started this thread as well as the original posting in all the other contests, I had Jeff convert them over to the Chairmen that will be running their contests. That way questions can be directed to them rather than me. MIke

Last edited by a moderator:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
We have our first entry of the Bash! :biggrin: A guaranteed winner if no one else enters and Edgar actually posts a puzzle!:tongue:

You can post both dates in the same post, it will make it easier to track.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Well if he doesnt post a puzzle I will keep the prizes for myself, or award them in the Losers Train drawing. Which ever is most fun.

southernclay

Today Feb 1st since you've just posted one! : )
If not the Feb 3rd

Warren, since Jeff changed ownership of this thread, I will allow you one extra guess. Edgar did not start this thread, Mike.

Last edited by a moderator:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Well if he doesnt post a puzzle I will keep the prizes for myself, or award them in the Losers Train drawing. Which ever is most fun.

Either that or Edgar is going to go thru our responses and pick a date that no one guessed! :eek:

Edgar does have a reputation as an insidious evil twisted producer of Puzzles. :biggrin: I doubt he will move the starting date to avoid a winner.:biggrin:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Skip, yours may be the closest one yet, or maybe "today,Tomorrow" is more accurate. I will get them boxed up and ready to ship in case you win !

Top Bottom