Pen Box Contest rules

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
In addition to the Universal Bash Guidelines, the contest rules are as follows:

1- The box should be made to hold up to two Pens

2- Any materials and methods may be used in the construction of the box and should be readily available to anyone. Since CNCs and lasers are not common in most shops, use of these will not be allowed.

3 - A short description of the box and the steps in creating the box must be submitted with no more than 3 pictures of the box. If you submit a picture with a pen or pens in the box it must be a generic pen that will not identify you as the maker.

4-The Pen Box may not have been posted anywhere before February 1st.

5- You may submit one pen box, make it your best one ever.

6-The contest will start on February 1st and entries will be due no later than Monday the 19th at 11:59pm EDT
Pictures will be posted and a poll or polls will be taken to determine the winning 3 pen box(es). Voting will last for 48 hours after posting the poll.
Depending on the number of submissions, we may need to have more than 1 poll to select the winning Pen Box .

Submissions:

7- All entries are due no later than 11:59pm EDT, Monday February 19th. You will submit your entry through the following Email address. penbox@penturners.org
I will respond with an email letting you know I received it.

8- All entries will be posted at the same time following the contests deadline. This will give all entries the same time "in the spotlight".

First - A gift certificate to Exotic Blanks from Edgar $50 and a snake blank set for Jr Gent by Its_virgil $30
Second - A gift certificate to Woodturningz from MRducks2 $50
Third - A gift certificate from R& B Crafts $50

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
John it is now up and running, will someone let me know if everything is good. Sometimes the pictures show for me and not for others.

Top Bottom