Winners of the kitless contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

In third place, magpens, aka Mal Phillips, for his kitless ballpoint pen he has won a $50 gift certificate from Rockler

In second place, wizard, aka Shreenath Doctor, for his mokume gane fountain pen he has won4 diamond blanks from mckenziedrums valued at $75.

And in first place, dhop1218, aka Duncan Hopkinson, for his blackwood, copper and aluminum fountain pen he has won a Magic Skew from T. Shadow and Co. valued at $90.

Congratulations to each of those who entered.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
They are indeed all worthy winners. I can often tell by the style who it was that made a kitless pen but that amazing black / copper pen had me stumped.
Fellow Brit, Duncan hasn't even made his first post yet and has silently come in and blown away the competition. Well done Duncan....now how about an intro?:biggrin:

magpens

Thanks for the recognition, everybody !! . I feel very gratified !

It is an amazing thing what the decision to enter a pen contest can do to stimulate your creative juices. . Once I started, the novel ideas kept flowing. . Hope to further refine .

I have already messaged Duncan to chastise him for springing on us like he did without even filing an Introduction !!! . What a pen !!

Of course, Doc's pen is fabulous ..... but we have grown to expect that from him !!

The other entrants did an amazing job too .... there should have been 7 prizes !!

Last edited:

wizard

Thanks everyone! Congratulations Mal and Duncan! I love the combination of metal and wood of both of your creative kitless creations. I hope the owner of the stunning copper and black wood pen will tell us something about himself. He is a natural. I can't wait to see what he comes up with next.
Again, congratulations guys!
Doc

Top Bottom