Difficult To Write With WINNERS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
The votes are all in and congratulations to our winners.

In Third Place, Winning a Subscription to Pen World Magazine:

This pen IS mightier than the sword by Ottotroll

Coming in 2nd, winning a $50 Gift Certificate from Craft Supply:

A Nail in the Hand by Burlman

And our First Place winner, getting 10 Pen kits from Anthony at the Golden Nib:

Fountain of Bowlage by Brian G

Congratulations to all!!!​

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edward Cypher

Congrats to all. Brian G loved yours cause at one time I was a bowler. Would have been fun to keep score with that pen in the days before computer score keepers.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
WE HAVE ANOTHER "WINNER"

Thanks to the generosity of Mr. & Mrs Stonepecker, as well as Bash Master Mike, I have one more prize to give out.

Congratulations mrgator, the creator of Lucille!​

The members must not have been convinced that Lucille was so difficult to write with. In recognition of Lucille's single vote, presumably your own, you will be one of the first recipients of the latest piece of IAP Memorabilia!

You have won a Genuine, Officially Licensed, Brand New​

IAP CRYING TOWEL!!​

These special towels are Hand Embroidered with the IAP logo at a secret location somewhere in Minnesota by the wife of a Tombstone Engraver!

(I am pretty sure that you would rather have something that SHE made you rather than something HE made for you!)

So congratulations! May it bring you comfort.

Sidenote: The Three-In-One Special, crafted by Burlman was also the recipient of only one, single, lonely vote. So why doesn't he get a towel as well? Surely he will shed some tears over his defeat. Well, he will just have to find something to console him from Craft Supply USA as he spends his $50 Gift Card from his 2nd place win with his other entry.

jcm71

Wow. To say that I am surprised is an understatement. Thank you to all who voted for mine. I thought I didn't have a chance after Brian's masterful shredding of every pen that wasn't his. Congrats, Brian, on a well deserved victory. Now to the drawing board for next year.

Brian G

I'm not sure whether I should feel elated, or ashamed. How about ashamedly elated?

Thanks to all who felt sorry for me and gave me their vote, probably just to hope I'd shut up. :biggrin:

Thank you Golden Nib for donating the first place prize, and to Mike for chairing the contest.

Now I need to try to cut up the bowling ball and see if I can make a pen out of the pieces.

Top Bottom