Welcome to the New Local Mississippi Chapter of the IAP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bmcclellan

Welcome to the new local Mississippi chapter of the IAP!

I would like to 1st and foremost thank liljohn168 for contacting many of the IAP members from Mississippi including myself to get the ball rolling. Now that we have the local chapter forum up on the IAP we can start moving forward with having functions and meetings throughout the year.

I myself as many of you am new to the penturning and I cannot wait to have the opportunity to meet many of you to learn more about this fun hobby that we all are drawn to.

As we get things going we will get everything more formalized. I just wanted to thank everyone that has gotten back with liljohn168 with interest in starting a local chapter.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Flash

Mississippi Chapter

This sounds great. i am a member of Magnolia Woodturners but we dont have a that many dedicated pen turners. I am starting to cast my own blanks and would like to find a local person that does laser engraving on pen boxes.

bmcclellan

Hello everyone here from Mississippi. I have not been active as of late work on a other things. I wanted to tell everyone Happy New Year.

We should get a small group together this year. Who all is in?

BSea

I'm not from Mississippi, but come over there from time to time to visit family. I'd love to come to a meeting if it works with a trip.

Top Bottom