O Boy....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

...do i hav e a doozy of a pen in construction. Only the internal pencil mechanism, no lathe, no glue. It has a theme - time travel _ do you think it will qualify using the mechanics to a twist pencil mechanism inside ??

Skie_M

...do i hav e a doozy of a pen in construction. Only the internal pencil mechanism, no lathe, no glue. It has a theme - time travel _ do you think it will qualify using the mechanics to a twist pencil mechanism inside ??

Nah ... I think it has to be fountain or rollerball ... it's specified in the rules. Also specifies no ballpoints.

duncsuss

do you think it will qualify using the mechanics to a twist pencil mechanism inside ??

I don't see how that could not be in breach of this rule:

3, The only ready made components you will be allowed to use are,
The clip and the ink delivery system, ie. a refill for the roller ball fountain pen feed assemblies including ink cartridge/ pump/ reservoir/ feed and nib.

SteveJ

Although the rules do say fountain or rollerball, and not a ballpoint, I had not considered the possibility of a kitless pencil. Given the rush of entries I have received so far for this contest, I would encourage you to submit it. The emphasis is meant to be on the kitless more than the fountain pen/rollerball. The one thing about each of those is that they typically have a body and a cap. Since I am the rule maker and therefore the permission grantor for rule breakers, my executive order will be to include your kitless pencil.

The worst that would happen is that nobody agrees with me and you get first place by default (That will tell you how many entries I've received so far!)

Top Bottom