Question 9 winners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

26 guesses and 20 correct answers. Everyone got Band Saw Boxes but not everyone got who.

Question 9

What are these weird looking things
who made them

answer:
Bandsaw Boxes
Kentonjm

After running the numbers through a random number generator, the winning numbers were #11 & #3..... Names are reshuffled each day before the number selection.

Today's winners are:
#11 randywa (Randy Allen) he wins a gift cert -$50 -Craft Supplies USA
#3 alankulwicki7 (Doug Swanson) he wins a BOB -$25 -Robert Sherlock

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randywa

Now I guess I gotta find something else to do when the wife is talking to me. Thanks to the whole Bash Bunch for putting all this together again. You all do an amazing job every year.

Magicbob

Looks like you closed this one 24 hours too soon. Didn't you just post this question at 7:55 this morning? Thought we had till 4PM the day following when you posted the question.

Drat, I sure did. well you can't unring a bell.
I will post a new question in the morning AND I will allow the proper time for it.

I apologize for this, the past few days have been very hectic and I just messed up.
I am not sure what to do about this. but after some thought, here is what I came up with.

When we reach the end of the contest. anyone who's score would have been perfect had they not missed today will still be eligible for the grand prize drawings.
I know this don't make it up. but it is the only way to not penalize player who haven't played yet.

Last edited:

alankulwicki7

That's a great solution, Bob. After running the Trivia contest last year, I know that there is a lot to keep track of and it is easy to make mistakes. Most people around here are very understanding :)

Top Bottom