Feb 2 - Question #1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

Ok here we go.

We will start off easy.

Members of the IAP come and go.
Two members who joined in 2003 are still active.
Name one and the date he or she joined.

Start looking and good luck.

Legal Mumbo Jumbo:

There is a limit of one entry per trivia question per day per member. Entry will be via email to (trivia@penturners.org). The email is to contain your guess for the answer to that day's trivia question, your real first and last name, your IAP Screen name, and your email address. Invalid or multiple entries will be disqualified.

I will make every effort to post questions by 8:00 AM each day, all entries must be submitted by 4:00 PM the following day.

Here is a sample reply:

My answer for Feb 2 trivia is: d. oliver
John Doe
johndoerocks
johndoe at iamthebestattrivia dot com

Just as in years past good natured conversation is not only encouraged, but expected below! PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ACTUAL ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS. Tongue and Cheek answers below are okay though!

Just to clarify, you are only eligible to win one daily prize, but don't quit playing once you win. You can still gain points and are eligible to win one of the final 3 prizes!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithncsu

Already sent mine! I forgot to put one thing in the first email so I sent it again. Sorry about that! It's my first bash so I'm still learning.

JimB

Cool! As a brand new member of the forum, this sounds like a good way to learn my way around!

Jody

Exactly! Every year some of the trivia questions require knowing a little about how to use the forum. The first year or two that I participated the Trivia contests taught me a lot about using the forum... and I still seem to learn something new each year!

Magicbob

OK, this one is over.
I have family biz this evening, I will process and post results later tonight.

Top Bottom