Welcome to the 2017 BASH Puzzle Contests

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Yes, there will be mind bender and mind blowing puzzles again this year.

The format will be similar to recent puzzle contests - there will be some yet to be determined number of individual puzzles. By solving an individual puzzle, you will have the opportunity to earn an individual puzzle prize and earn points toward the overall puzzle contest grand prize(s).

We do not have access to the Puzzle Server with the software for crosswords and other interactive puzzles this year, so we will not have those types of puzzles. However we will have a variety of trivia, wood ID and anything else I can think of.

Puzzles will start sometime after Feb 1 and will finish sometime before Feb 28. The puzzle schedule will be erratic, so be sure to tune in daily so you don't miss any.

Rules will be posted with each individual puzzle, because each type of puzzle has its own rules.

See you soon,
Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
First place prize for the High over all winner.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Iap mugs from pruet.jpg
    Iap mugs from pruet.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 385

jttheclockman

I will have to say, I believe there are doctors on this site. Doctors always tell you to drink plenty of liquids. The IAP sure does many versions of vessels to hold liquids. Those look like they can be made into a trophy of some sort. :beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom