Puzzle #6 Results

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
We had 9 entries for puzzle #6. Everyone got at least one correct, but only two people were able to get 3 correct. No one got more than 3.

As shown in the photo below, the correct answers are:

1. Alaskan Yellow Cedar
  2. Wood Apple
  3. Holly
  4. Alder
  5. Ramone

The two people who got 3 of these woods in the right order were Karl Henschel (Karl_99) and Wayne Richardson (1080Wayne). Karl and Wayne each earn 1 point toward the overall prize total; however, Karl has already won an individual puzzle prize, so only one prize will be awarded for this contest;

Wayne Richardson (1080Wayne) wins a $50.00 gift certificate from R and B Crafts.

Congratulations to our winners and thanks to our donors for supporting this contest.

Wayne, please send me your shipping addresses so I can make arrangements to get your prize to you.

Thanks to all for playing - we will have another of this type of puzzle before the end of BASH.

Edgar

Attachments

• Puzzle6_Answers.jpg
    Puzzle6_Answers.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 212

1080Wayne

I finally got a point ! And a prize too ! Thank you , Edgar ! My thanks also to R&B Crafts for their generous prize donation .

Those were not easy to identify Edgar . The only one I was sure of was the holly , and pretty sure on the wood apple .

Skeleton2014

Wow, got one out of five! Has the losers train started to board? I see we also have to sweat out Puzzle #6 for another night. Probably got that one wrong, too!
Jeff

Top Bottom