WINNERS of the Match the Pen to the Penmaker Contest!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
And now, the moment that everybody has been waiting for! The Winners of the Match the Pen to the Penmaker Contest.

There were seven entries into the contest. Six of those entries had all 100 pens correctly matched to their maker. The six correct entries were assigned a number and the list of numbers were run through Random.org's sequence generator five times.

Third Place: Karl_99. Karl wins Rattler Prairie Blanks from JohnU $35.

Second Place: rholiday. Bob wins a Gift Certificate from Georges Bits of Timber from Edgar $50.

First Place: Racer3770. James wins A $50 Gift Certificate from Little Machine shop and a $50 gift certificate from Craft Supplies USA

Congratulations to our winners and a BIG Thank You to our prize donors.

A list of the penmakers with a link to their pens can be downloaded by Clicking Here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mecompco

So just out of curiosity, around how long did it take to match these all up? I'm afraid I quickly gave up.

Regards,
Michael

Racer3770

Thanks to Mr. Broberg for running the contest and a big thank you to all the vendors that donated. This was my first year participating in the bash and I'll definitely be back next year. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

JodyS

So just out of curiosity, around how long did it take to match these all up? I'm afraid I quickly gave up.

Regards,
Michael

The day I started I was home sick, so I spent the entire day on it. I think start to end it was 4 or 5 days, some being 8-10 hours at a time, some being an hour here or there. No doubt, it took a LONG time, and there was one pen that I never did find on the site, and another that I couldn't definitively match to a maker, but the evidence was very strong, and there were only two choices left.

Now keep in mind, that was from someone who was not around for any of the original postings, and didn't yet have any "types" in mind for various penmakers.

Jody

Top Bottom