Slimline Unlimited Contest Winners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

The ballots have been cast, the votes have been counted and the winners have been determined. Here are the results of the Slimline Unlimited Contest.

In third place, winning a gift certificate for $25.00 from Turner Warehouse with this beautiful pen is southernclay!

17 (420x559).jpg18 (461x568).jpg19 (718x483).jpg

In second place, winning a gift certificate for $50.00 from Lee valley Tools with this beautiful pen is chartle!

13 (800x800).jpg

And finally in first place, winning a super nice turning tools set from Hanau with this beautiful pen is Pierre--- !

6 (800x600).jpg7 (800x600).jpg

The random drawing winner is David M. David will be receiving some beautiful tru-stone blanks donated by hubert.

Thank you to all the participants! Thank you to all the prize donors! Congratulations to all the winners!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Wow! I didn't expect to see my entry place to be honest, sweet! Thanks Derek for running the show, thank you to the sponsors and congrats to the other winners and entrants, there were some great pens entered!

jttheclockman

Very nicely done by all. Congrats to the winners. Hope you had as much fun as we did looking at these and trying to decide. Look forward to seeing you and many more entrants next year. Start the thinking caps now. never too early. :)

Pierre---

Wahoo! Very glad and proud! Thanks to organizers, donators and for your votes! Congrats to all entrants, not sure I deserve it.
I must admit it was easy with this top quality material, never burn an old piano... :biggrin:

Top Bottom