Turning Challenged Contest Winners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

The ballots have been cast, the votes have been counted and the winners have been determined. Here are the results of the Turning Challenged Contest.

In third place, winning Ringneck Pheasant blanks from JohnU, with this beautiful pen is PenWizard!

19 (499x800).jpg20 (438x800).jpg21 (482x800).jpg

In second place, winning a $50 Gift Certificate to Exotic Blanks from Edgar, with this beautiful pen is geoffholden!

6 (533x800).jpg7 (800x800).jpg8 (800x533).jpg

Finally in first place, winning stabilized wood blanks from Jonathon Brooks, with this beautiful pen is allmaclean!

22 (600x800).jpg23 (600x800).jpg24 (600x800).jpg

The random drawing winner for a carbide turning tool from Skie_M is StumpyThumb!

Thank you to all the participants! Thank you to all the prize donors! Congratulations to all the winners!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

allmaclean

Thanks,
For me only the second attempt at segmentation. First attempt at doing centerbands. Still have a lot to learn - but having fun doing it.

Allan

PenWizard

I'm very happy to have won third place considering this is only my fourth pen. Many thanks to my dad for showing me how to turn and for helping with the photography. Congratulations to the first and second place winners! And thanks to JohnU for the pheasant feather blanks. I'm really looking forward to making a pen with them.

Thanks!
Josh

geoffholden

Wow, thanks everybody.
I'm ecstatic for second place, I honestly didn't think I'd place at all.

Congratulations to the other winners, and to all the other entrants - they are all nice pens.

Top Bottom