Questions about entries?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RegisG

I have a couple questions and don't really know place to post.

1. What size photo's? Large, or must fit screen, or specific resolution e.g. 800x600 ?

2. Can you/we submit more than one entry?

Gonna give this a try but, I'm only up to pen number 14....

Thanks,
Regis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Regis I see no one has answered your question and for the life of me I can not understand why not one of the moderators or even the people running the contests did not step in. :frown:

Whatever contest you are entering or want to give a try has a set of rules posted at the beginning of each contest. It will let you know the size of the photos, the #of photos and the amount of entries you can submit and a host of other info pertaining to that contest. As I said each one has their own set of rules. You can ask any questions within that contest to get more direct answers. Sorry about this oversight. Good luck and do not let the amount of pens discourage you. People have done a few pens and went on to win them.

Loucurr

I have a couple questions and don't really know place to post.

1. What size photo's? Large, or must fit screen, or specific resolution e.g. 800x600 ?

2. Can you/we submit more than one entry?

Gonna give this a try but, I'm only up to pen number 14....

Thanks,
Regis

Regis,

You can enter more than one contest but each contest has it's own set of rules, like only one entry per participant for that particular contest.

Happy turning and drop on over to the advanced pen contest and submit the winner :laugh:

Lou

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
THe reason he wasnt responded to was he started his own new thread in the forum. Not that that is wrong its just that, unless the Contest Chairman sees it on the front page it doesnt notify that chairman there was a post. If he had asked the questions in the contest thread itself then the Chairman would have gotten notification of the post.

If you have a question you can always Private message the chairman running the contest or email them. Please dont hesitate to contact them.

THe photos will have to be small enough to email and there is a restriction on the size that can be uploaded to the Forum by the hosting software.

Having only made 14 pens makes you the perfect candidate to enter this contest.

D.Oliver

I'm sorry. Mredburn is exactly right. I didn't see this thread and was just now notified of it by PM. To answer your questions:

The size of the photo doesn't matter. I will resize them all to 800 x 600. If you submit them at that size it will save me a step though!

As far as the number of entries go, it is one entry per person.

Top Bottom