20% OFF EVERYTHING!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rherrell

HAPPY BASH EVERYONE!

As usual, I'll be offering a 20% discount on all my products during the BASH.
(Shipping costs will be added AFTER the discount has been applied)

Here's the link to my page...
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f349/custom-made-penturning-tools-accessories-92501/

I will also be donating 10% of all my sales to the IAP so SPEND LOTS OF $ because part of it will be going to support this great forum!!!:biggrin:

THANK YOU and HAVE FUN!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BCnabe

Just a shout out to Rick.

I sent him a message this morning to order a sanding jig and less than a half hour after I paid I received the tracking number and an email saying that it was shipping today!

bobleibo

I have a few of Rick's tools and I doubt you can find better service, quality or prices. Knocking another 20% off makes me feel guilty ~

Pat Keefe

Hello Rick, I have sent you a pm, ordering some of your tools, but failed to realise that it's all cheaper, until I saw this thread. Since it's the birthday present to my self, the discount can be put to covering the postage to Australia :laugh:

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
I was WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

I have used Rick's tool rests for years. Several months ago I broke down and bought the sanding jig even though I didn't think it would be much of an improvement over my 2" sanding set up that I was using. Boy was I WRONG! I FINALLY GOT AROUND TO USING IT THIS PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS! I was astonished at how well it worked. Can you spell FAST! The best money I have spent on accessories in years. It's a great deal at any price but even better during the Bash! My hat is off to you Rick!

I also took advantage of this offer, bought some tool posts and rests and the sanding jig. The jig made easy work of the deer antler blanks. Workmanship and material quality are high, thanks Rick.

Top Bottom