Clay Pen Blanks has a new mascot! (still a puppy)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edstreet

Wanted to give everyone a quick heads up that Toni and I got a new mascot. I flew out of Atlanta yesterday to Denver. (woke up at 2am EST for this trip btw) Met the owners of the parents and picked up the little guy then flew home at 7 pm MST ( 9 pm EST) then drove home and arrived shortly before 2am. I spent the time walking the airport (logged 9 miles) and looking at all the shops, layout and architectural designs. It was a VERY long 24 hours but well worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LrwB7R2xgk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIPfTMA-mBc

Worth noting!!! Toni made the bowl that spunky monkey is eating from. It's earthen ware pottery that Toni enjoys and has a huge talent for. Note that the LONG ears are not inside the bowl as the bowl is specially designed just for long eared dogs and it does not get the ears messed up with food or water.

Would also like to comment and say that the Denver Airport is HIGHLY dog friendly. I saw at least 3 dozen dogs in the airport that were *NOT* in carriers. The airport also has 3 pet relief areas, one in each concourse.

Pets | Denver International Airport

attachment.php

He flew in the cabin in a carrier under the seat. I had zero issues going thru TSA or from the airline, terminal, airplane crew.

spunky at the airpor.jpg

Our new addition to the family is a blenheim king charles cavalier spaniel. He was born Oct 22, 2016 so 81 days as of this posting or 11 1/2 weeks.

Being a puppy is HARD WORK as seen here.
attachment.php

spunky sleeping closeup.jpg

spunky in my lap.jpg

This was front lawn today, taken with the older dog Eden who is almost 2 years old now.
attachment.php

Hope you enjoy, I know that we will :)

Attachments

• denver airport view.jpg
    denver airport view.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 624
  • spunky sleeping.jpg
    spunky sleeping.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 609
  • spunky and eden front lawn.jpg
    spunky and eden front lawn.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 578
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

What a joy that will bring to your lives. My pup is my constant companion since I retired.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Well --- I have to say I'm happy to see that you are dog people. That is a cute puppy and will grow to be a beautiful dog. One of my dogs is a black cocker --- she thinks she owns the house and allows us to stay there if we behave ourselves.
Wanted to give everyone a quick heads up that Toni and I got a new mascot. I flew out of Atlanta yesterday to Denver. (woke up at 2am EST for this trip btw) Met the owners of the parents and picked up the little guy then flew home at 7 pm MST ( 9 pm EST) then drove home and arrived shortly before 2am. I spent the time walking the airport (logged 9 miles) and looking at all the shops, layout and architectural designs. It was a VERY long 24 hours but well worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LrwB7R2xgk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIPfTMA-mBc

Worth noting!!! Toni made the bowl that spunky monkey is eating from. It's earthen ware pottery that Toni enjoys and has a huge talent for. Note that the LONG ears are not inside the bowl as the bowl is specially designed just for long eared dogs and it does not get the ears messed up with food or water.

Would also like to comment and say that the Denver Airport is HIGHLY dog friendly. I saw at least 3 dozen dogs in the airport that were *NOT* in carriers. The airport also has 3 pet relief areas, one in each concourse.

Pets | Denver International Airport

attachment.php

He flew in the cabin in a carrier under the seat. I had zero issues going thru TSA or from the airline, terminal, airplane crew.

View attachment 158383

Our new addition to the family is a blenheim king charles cavalier spaniel. He was born Oct 22, 2016 so 81 days as of this posting or 11 1/2 weeks.

Being a puppy is HARD WORK as seen here.
attachment.php

View attachment 158380

View attachment 158382

This was front lawn today, taken with the older dog Eden who is almost 2 years old now.
attachment.php

Hope you enjoy, I know that we will :)

Top Bottom