Clay Pen Blanks has a new mascot! (still a puppy) - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > IAP Marketplace > Vendor Forums > Clay Pen Blanks
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Clay Pen Blanks Polymer Clay Blanks from Toni

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2017, 10:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Photos: 2

Default Clay Pen Blanks has a new mascot! (still a puppy)

Wanted to give everyone a quick heads up that Toni and I got a new mascot. I flew out of Atlanta yesterday to Denver. (woke up at 2am EST for this trip btw) Met the owners of the parents and picked up the little guy then flew home at 7 pm MST ( 9 pm EST) then drove home and arrived shortly before 2am. I spent the time walking the airport (logged 9 miles) and looking at all the shops, layout and architectural designs. It was a VERY long 24 hours but well worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LrwB7R2xgk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIPfTMA-mBc

Worth noting!!! Toni made the bowl that spunky monkey is eating from. It's earthen ware pottery that Toni enjoys and has a huge talent for. Note that the LONG ears are not inside the bowl as the bowl is specially designed just for long eared dogs and it does not get the ears messed up with food or water.

Would also like to comment and say that the Denver Airport is HIGHLY dog friendly. I saw at least 3 dozen dogs in the airport that were *NOT* in carriers. The airport also has 3 pet relief areas, one in each concourse.

Pets | Denver International Airport

He flew in the cabin in a carrier under the seat. I had zero issues going thru TSA or from the airline, terminal, airplane crew.

spunky-airpor.jpg

Our new addition to the family is a blenheim king charles cavalier spaniel. He was born Oct 22, 2016 so 81 days as of this posting or 11 1/2 weeks.

Being a puppy is HARD WORK as seen here.

spunky-sleeping-closeup.jpg

spunky-my-lap.jpg

This was front lawn today, taken with the older dog Eden who is almost 2 years old now.

Hope you enjoy, I know that we will :)

-- In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

Design your own Polymer Clay Pen Blanks by Toni, Detailed 'CA' Article

Last edited by edstreet; 01-11-2017 at 10:55 PM.
edstreet is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 01-12-2017, 12:24 AM   #2 (permalink)

Photos: 40

That puppy is adorable, Ed and Toni .... Thanks for sharing your joy !!!!!

The best acting is telling the truth. . A pen in the hand is worth 10,000 in the bush.
magpens is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 01-12-2017, 08:51 AM   #3 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Beautiful dogs! We just got a rescue dog. We feel blessed.

“Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.” ~ Edgar Degas
zaqdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Advertisement
Old 01-13-2017, 10:15 PM   #4 (permalink)

Photos: 2

-- In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

Design your own Polymer Clay Pen Blanks by Toni, Detailed 'CA' Article
edstreet is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 01-14-2017, 11:46 AM   #5 (permalink)

Photos: 58

What a joy that will bring to your lives. My pup is my constant companion since I retired.
Old 01-14-2017, 06:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

Photos: 1

Well --- I have to say I'm happy to see that you are dog people. That is a cute puppy and will grow to be a beautiful dog. One of my dogs is a black cocker --- she thinks she owns the house and allows us to stay there if we behave ourselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edstreet View Post
Wanted to give everyone a quick heads up that Toni and I got a new mascot. I flew out of Atlanta yesterday to Denver. (woke up at 2am EST for this trip btw) Met the owners of the parents and picked up the little guy then flew home at 7 pm MST ( 9 pm EST) then drove home and arrived shortly before 2am. I spent the time walking the airport (logged 9 miles) and looking at all the shops, layout and architectural designs. It was a VERY long 24 hours but well worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LrwB7R2xgk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIPfTMA-mBc

Worth noting!!! Toni made the bowl that spunky monkey is eating from. It's earthen ware pottery that Toni enjoys and has a huge talent for. Note that the LONG ears are not inside the bowl as the bowl is specially designed just for long eared dogs and it does not get the ears messed up with food or water.

Would also like to comment and say that the Denver Airport is HIGHLY dog friendly. I saw at least 3 dozen dogs in the airport that were *NOT* in carriers. The airport also has 3 pet relief areas, one in each concourse.

Pets | Denver International Airport

He flew in the cabin in a carrier under the seat. I had zero issues going thru TSA or from the airline, terminal, airplane crew.

Attachment 158383

Our new addition to the family is a blenheim king charles cavalier spaniel. He was born Oct 22, 2016 so 81 days as of this posting or 11 1/2 weeks.

Being a puppy is HARD WORK as seen here.

Attachment 158380

Attachment 158382

This was front lawn today, taken with the older dog Eden who is almost 2 years old now.

Hope you enjoy, I know that we will :)
Passing from this life is not the end - it's the beginning.
Smitty37 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads