"Custom Made" penturning tools/accessories - Page 2 - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > IAP Marketplace > Vendor Forums > Rick's Custom Tools
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Rick's Custom Tools Rick Herrell's custom turning tools

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2017, 06:41 AM   #11 (permalink)

Photos: 25

I've ordered stuff from Rick several times, and I must say that the tools he makes are fantastic! This year, as I'm diving into kitless work, I've realized that I needed shorter tool rests. The two that I bought from Rick showed up very quickly, and they are exactly what I needed!
Thanks Rick for what you do for the IAP!

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app
Old 02-27-2017, 07:15 AM   #12 (permalink)

Photos: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Keefe View Post
Hello Rick, my order arrived safely, to the Antipodes today. Set everything up easily and the build quality is great.

Thanks Mate

THANKS for the update Pat, I always worry when I send a package to the other side of the world!

I'm not suggesting anyone remove all the stupid people, I'm suggesting we remove all of the warning labels and let the situation resolve itself.
rherrell is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 02-27-2017, 07:16 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmiles1985 View Post
I've ordered stuff from Rick several times, and I must say that the tools he makes are fantastic! This year, as I'm diving into kitless work, I've realized that I needed shorter tool rests. The two that I bought from Rick showed up very quickly, and they are exactly what I needed!
Thanks Rick for what you do for the IAP!

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Thanks Clark...You're VERY welcome!

I'm not suggesting anyone remove all the stupid people, I'm suggesting we remove all of the warning labels and let the situation resolve itself.
Advertisement
Old 03-14-2017, 08:00 AM   #14 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Rick are your tool rest custom orders or should i wait until Monday .Thanks Tony
tonylumps is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 03-14-2017, 08:17 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylumps View Post
Rick are your tool rest custom orders or should i wait until Monday .Thanks Tony

PM sent.

Old 03-16-2017, 07:42 PM   #16 (permalink)

Hello Rick, I would like to order one of the offset lathe sanding jigs.
Thanks
Brian
BJNewt is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 03-19-2017, 05:43 PM   #17 (permalink)

Both my sanding mill and offset jig arrived incredibly quickly, and after using them both today, can't say enough good words about them. They definitely streamlined my work flow! Thanks!

Eric

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
StumpyThumb is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-12-2017, 07:50 AM   #18 (permalink)

I ordered a tool rest a few weeks ago and I cannot say enough good things about it. My tools slide effortlessly across the rest and it has made my turning so much easier and more efficient than with the stock rest.

I wouldn't hesitate if you're thinking about ordering one. They're top-notch quality and well worth the price.

Thanks Rick!
BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-12-2017, 08:48 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StumpyThumb View Post
Both my sanding mill and offset jig arrived incredibly quickly, and after using them both today, can't say enough good words about them. They definitely streamlined my work flow! Thanks!

Eric

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

You're welcome Eric!!

Old 04-12-2017, 08:49 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
I ordered a tool rest a few weeks ago and I cannot say enough good things about it. My tools slide effortlessly across the rest and it has made my turning so much easier and more efficient than with the stock rest.

I wouldn't hesitate if you're thinking about ordering one. They're top-notch quality and well worth the price.

Thanks Rick!

You're welcome Brian!!

Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads