Magical BOB from Edgar!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skeleton2014

Couple of weeks back, I received my reward for the Mind Bender Contest. No, the whiskey wasn't part of the box. I sat down with a glass and started going through the blanks. Every few days, a member of my family would pause near me and ask, "still going through that box of blanks from Edgar?". "Yep", I'd reply. I swear no sooner would I pull out a Texas Camphor blank and 3 or 4 more would magically appear. Same with the Texas Pecan! And then, look at the size of the two "slabs" of camphor and pecan that appeared at the bottom of the MFRB! Where did those come from?
When Edgar PM'd that the box was in the mail, he said "hopefully there's something you can use", I thought, "Are you kidding me?"... this was like Christmas in September! Every blank was quality stuff and I thank you for taking the time to do the contest and for the quality wood you put together. I'm still amazed at how you got 50+ blanks into the Medium box... truly magic. The camphor odor also added to its mystique as I still can smell it throughout the house!
Thanks again Edgar!
Jeff
By the way, my two dogs also signed off on the BOB. On separate occasions, each one stole the horn. I caught them munching away on it outside on the lawn!

Attachments

• MB.jpg
    MB.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 278
  • MB1.jpg
    MB1.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 300
  • MB2.jpg
    MB2.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 355
  • MB3.jpg
    MB3.jpg
    415.1 KB · Views: 330

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I'm glad to hear that you like the selection, Jeff. It was my pleasure.

Just be sure to wash your hands well after working with that camphor & don't rub your eyes for a couple of days. DAMHIKT! :)

Have fun
Edgar

Top Bottom