A winners update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

Just to update everyone on the winners of the Ball Point Pen Contest in case you missed it in the voting thread....

1st place Pen 14 (1st pic) Steve Axelrod

2nd Place Pen 18 (2nd pic) Seth Roland

3rd Place Pen 11 (3rd pic) Dave Sutton

A big round of applause and congratulations for all 18 of our entrants, they were a tough group to beat by these 3 folks.

Attachments

• pen 14b.jpg
    pen 14b.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 396
  • pen 18a.jpg
    pen 18a.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 398
  • pen 11a.JPG
    pen 11a.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 391
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Super Dave

I want to thank everyone who voted for my segmented pen, and thanks to all who have posted pictures and tutorials on segmenting. I could not have made this pen without this site, and other members passion for segmented pens. It's the generosity of the members of this site that make it the best place to learn pen making. Thank you Bob for running this contest, and thanks to the IAP for the inspiration to try new ideas.

Dave

Rolandranch

I want to thank everyone who voted for my segmented pen, and thanks to all who have posted pictures and tutorials on segmenting. I could not have made this pen without this site, and other members passion for segmented pens. It's the generosity of the members of this site that make it the best place to learn pen making. Thank you Bob for running this contest, and thanks to the IAP for the inspiration to try new ideas.

Dave

That goes for me too. I learned how to make my scalloped pen by asking IAP members that gave me some great info. I am very excited to have placed in this contest and want to thank Bob and the prize donors for making it possible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom