Trash Talking for the Difficult to Use Pen Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Looking like post #132 should be nominated as most prophetic post.

Hey, I'm just trying to stick up for that cute little guy in the PJs.

Edgar, you brought your game at the beginning. The rest of these Jenny come lately wanna be talkers have nothing on you.

Watch out - comments like that are likely to wake up the sleeping giant in South Dakota and then we'll all be sunk. :eek:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

You guys are lightweights when it comes to drinking. ;)

Just like your pens. :)

Attachments

• image-3813532170.jpg
    image-3813532170.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

Brian G

Takes all of that just to summon the courage to write with the PokeYouPine Power Pen.

Plus, the vodka doubles as an antiseptic for the wounds.

Sprung

You guys really think the beer from across the river is better than what you can find in Minnesota?
Granted I've had a couple of good beers from New Glarus but what about Surly, Dangerous Man, Indeed, Insight, Bent Paddle, Big Wood, Hammerheart, 612 Brew, Lift Bridge, Mankato Brewing, etc. :beer: Shall I go on?:biggrin:

How can anyone here trust your views on these pens if you guys think Miller Lite is quality beer?:confused:

Miller Lite? That crud isn't even beer! I've lived on both sides of the river - and grew up in Michigan. Bell's Brewery is where it's at! (But, man, those are some good MN brews you list too...)

I never said Leinenkugel's was any good. I used the lutefisk to rinse away the awful flavor. This is a pen trash thread, not a beer trash thread, though.

Have you ever been to the great Polyclay Forest? The PokeYouPine tree has a few more secrets hidden in the depths of the heartwood. In the spring, you collect the sap and condense it to:

View attachment 144832

Have been to the "Great" Polyclay Forest. Not scary and the PokeYouPine tree isn't even pokey! It looks like some guy got bored and drunk and started pounding nails into an oak tree - couldn't even tell the difference between an oak and a pine! And, since you were eating Lutefisk and drinking Leinenkugel's - mind altering substances - I could see why your mind was in such a state so as to think of the Polyclay Forest and the PokeYouPine tree as being "scary"!

stonepecker

I know all this talk is important to the BASH
HOWEVER!

The IAP has a very important contest going on right now.
That is the YOUTH CONTEST 14-17
You really need to see these pens......This is the future of the IAP.
You don't want to be left behind.
Check it out People.
Look who is up and comming.
Then VOTE for your favorite.
The IAP belongs to you, the members.
Buy our votes and choices, we show our support.

Last edited:

Brian G

Have been to the "Great" Polyclay Forest. Not scary and the PokeYouPine tree isn't even pokey! It looks like some guy got bored and drunk and started pounding nails into an oak tree - couldn't even tell the difference between an oak and a pine! And, since you were eating Lutefisk and drinking Leinenkugel's - mind altering substances - I could see why your mind was in such a state so as to think of the Polyclay Forest and the PokeYouPine tree as being "scary"!

I consulted my arborist manual. What you observed is part of the care and feeding. When the tree is tapped to collect the juice for condensing, the tap holes don't heal on their own. Because the tree is so tough, the caretaker drives spike nails to plug the holes. The spike nails also provide the iron needed for the pod spikes to flourish. It's science.

Curly

I saw the nominations were closed this morning when I wanted to send in a nomination. When I saw new ones being added I sent it in tonight. After sending email the thread said closed again. :rolleyes: My nomination might be in and might not. We'll see. It wasn't me though, it was for the most creative one I saw.

Best of luck losers! :wink:

Top Bottom