We have winners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

firewhatfire

Voting has ended and the it has been fun. I cannot post all of the winners names as of yet due to other contest still in progress and the possibility of tipping off as to an entry.

Would not want to sway voting(either way). So I will post the winning photos and contact the winners. I will add the names a bit later..

Thanks to all the participants and those that did not get entries completed in time. We look forward to next years entry.

image_zpsfsnrn8l6.png

PRIZES

First- Gift Certificate #2 Suffolk machinery $100.00 ../.. Pen blanks healeydays $100.00
DSCF3835_zpsuicz2qop.jpg

Second- Pen blanks Buzzz4 $50.00 ../..Cabellero #1 Smitty $60.00 ../..Glue Package -1 Sateillite City $40.00
PenStand4_zpse68oagub.jpg

Third- AAW membership Mr Vic $50.00 ../.. Gift certificate #2 Rockler $50.00
stand-with-pen_zpsvcpwibqa.jpg

Folks let remember to Thank our sponsors for these fabulous prize packs.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

Congrats to the winners.

Question for the CONTEST ORGANIZER(S):

Why not post all the entries for this contest? Why remove the "losing" entries? Given that votes were issued for all entries, I would like to see the photos including non-winning. The entrants are all worthy of at least having their entry shown beyond the voting period.

A response would be appreciated either as a private response or better still to post a reply right here on this thread.

firewhatfire

Nothing personal against those who finished outside of the top 3. The contest voting poll has the poll at the top and all pens on still shown with all pics of the pens and maybe should have been linked back to in the original post. http://www.penturners.org/forum/f330/pen-stand-contest-poll-138773/ This post was created to make showing the top 3 prize winners in a single location with out having to scroll back and forth to the top to look for vote numbers and who placed where in the poll. That is what I found a struggle for me in contest past.

call it a Rookie contest chair mistake(I guess).:bulgy-eyes: It was not the only mistake I have made in the learning process of putting together and running an event for the IAP.

It sure has been fun doing it though.

Congrats to the winners.

Question for the CONTEST ORGANIZER(S):

Why not post all the entries for this contest? Why remove the "losing" entries? Given that votes were issued for all entries, I would like to see the photos including non-winning. The entrants are all worthy of at least having their entry shown beyond the voting period.

A response would be appreciated either as a private response or better still to post a reply right here on this thread.

Top Bottom