Winners of the Pen 2 Penmaker Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Congratulations to the 6 out of 7 entrants who successfully matched all of the pens to their makers. The 7th individual only missed 2. That's pretty good! :biggrin:

I conducted a random drawing of the 6 correct entrants by asigning each of them a number. I then went to Random.org and randomized the string of numbers five times. The first 3 numbers in the sequence determined the winners!

1st Place: rholiday! rholiday wins a $100 Gift Certificate from Exotic Blanks and a subscription to Pen World Magazine valued at $45.

2nd Place: The Penguin! The Penguin wins a $75 Gift Certificate to Carter Tools and a $25 Gift Certificate to Robutacion.

3rd Place: Krash! Krash wins a Sierra Watch Part Blank from Indiana Parrot Head valued at $60 and a packet of 10 Lever Action Pen Kits from Bear Tooth Woods valued at $22.

The remaining 4 names of entrants were then assigned numbers and the sequence randomized 5 times to determine the random prize winner.

Winner of the Losers Drawing is: southernclay! southernclay wins a Box of Blanks valued at $25 from Stonepecker.

Thanks for Playing!!:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Congratulations guys & thanks to the vendors & members who donated these awesome prizes!

SteveJ

Congrats to the winners! This was a fun contest. Made me look up a bunch of pictures I had missed and reminded me of pens I had seen over the past year. Well done Mike! And thanks to those who have provided prizes.

Krash

Hey cool!:biggrin:

I was convinced I was the one who mixed up a couple since I just guessed at the last 2 but hey, better to be lucky than good!:rolleyes:

Thanks a bunch for devising and imposing this devilish puzzle on us. It was the hardest I've had to do! :eek:

rholiday

Thanks all, and thanks to Mike for creating this dastardly contest. It was an adventure in exasperation.
Also thanks to the donors for supporting this month's activities.

jttheclockman

Let me see if i got this right. 4 out of 6 people get a prize and my streak continues. It could have been 5 out of 6 I would still lose. At least for my sanity I did get all correct. :biggrin: Congrats to the winners. I will just go and get my seat on the loser train now. I think I heard them starting the engines. :)

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
It could be worse John. I never ever even caught the losers train; and it ain't because I won anything!!

Krash

Let me see if i got this right. 4 out of 6 people get a prize and my streak continues. It could have been 5 out of 6 I would still lose. At least for my sanity I did get all correct. :biggrin: Congrats to the winners. I will just go and get my seat on the loser train now. I think I heard them starting the engines. :)

I conducted a random drawing of the 6 correct entrants by assigning each of them a number. I then went to Random.org and randomized the string of numbers five times. The first 3 numbers in the sequence determined the winners!

JT ... care to guess how many of the first 4 randomizations had you as number 1? :wink::rolleyes:

Sorry man .... but I've heard you are a good engineer! :biggrin:

jttheclockman

I conducted a random drawing of the 6 correct entrants by assigning each of them a number. I then went to Random.org and randomized the string of numbers five times. The first 3 numbers in the sequence determined the winners!

JT ... care to guess how many of the first 4 randomizations had you as number 1? :wink::rolleyes:

Sorry man .... but I've heard you are a good engineer! :biggrin:

We are not driving that thing, we are in the drinking car:beer:

Top Bottom